Dr Chinnaswamy Reddy HM is our Chief Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon with over 11 years of experience. He is highly qualified and has obtained his MBBS, MS, MCh and DNB degrees from eminent medical colleges. Dr. Reddy completed his training in Cardiology under renowned cardiac surgeons of India.
He has been a professor at the University of Minnesota Medical School, USA, and Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru, Karnataka. He is on the faculty panel of various national and international conferences. He has penned several articles for national journals.
His areas of expertise include:
- Coronary angiography
- MitraClip procedure
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI)
- Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA)
- Peripheral angioplasty with atherectomy and stenting
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)